Data Analyst – Rebound UK, Newbury HQ
We are currently looking for a skilled Data Analyst to join our team operating internationally. This opportunity offers an excellent salary, and other benefits for the right candidate, including:
- Hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunities to travel
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining system pricing updates, providing quotes to sales, system maintenance of stock levels, using different databases and tools to collect part and pricing information for analysis, dashboard updating and maintaining, PO (Purchase order) management, support to the team and subsequently Line Manager / Director, support on running reports when required, analysing RFQ / SO history for stock devices and following up offers for feedback.
The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical skills and should be detail-oriented with the ability to multitask. You should also have strong communication, organizational, and time management skills, along with experience in using different databases and tools.
High level of Excel skills is a must in this role and will be tested.
As a Data Analyst your responsibilities will include:
Maintain system pricing updates.
- Provide quotes to sales.
- Perform system maintenance of stock levels, including lot updates and stock counts.
- Use different databases and tools to collect part information for analysis.
- Update and maintain dashboards.
- Place purchase orders and manage procurement processes.
- Manage backlog and ensure timely delivery of orders.
- Provide support to the team and subsequently Line Manager / Director
- Run reports when required.
- Carrying out Data analyst projects and maintaining these.
Contact the hiring manager on – Daniel.email@example.com, or fill out the below form.