Sales Account Manager, La Rochelle / France
- One of the world’s largest independent electronic component distributors
- Dedicated Account Management
- Scope for growth
This opportunity is with one of the world’s largest independent electronic component distributors.
As part of our current growth strategy in France we are currently looking for Account Managers with semiconductor industry experience. The ideal candidate will be hungry, and client focused, with a desire to grow with the role and the company.
You will be responsible for new sales generation and account development and maintenance with the objective of maximising revenue in line with the Company’s long and short-term strategic objectives.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintain and develop a profitable customer portfolio through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ business requirements.
- Generate, respond to and follow-up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Liaise internally in order to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise internally in order to resolve issues with both customers and suppliers including, when required, any financial issues.
- Attend and present at customer meetings, representing the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Identify and report market and customer trends.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Observe competitor activity and gather intelligence.
- Liaise with global business units to maximize overall Company sales opportunities.
- Ensure all sales administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update customer database.
- Conduct and report account planning strategies when required.
- Attend industry functions when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate will ideally possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field, either as sales, product marketing, or client service.
- Required Skill(s): sales, business development, lead generation, account management, customer
Please apply via uploading an up to date CV via the below form.