Business Development Executive, Basque Country, Spain
As a result of expanding our Spanish operation office, in Basque Country area, we are looking to hire a Business Development Executive.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop a profitable customer portfolio through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ business requirements.
- Respond to and follow-up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Procure product in accordance with customer requirements and Company guidelines.
- Liaise internally in order to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise internally in order to resolve issues with both customers and suppliers including, when required, any financial issues.
- Attend and present at customer meetings, representing the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Identify and report market and customer trends.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Present and promote the Company to prospective customers, representing the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Observe competitor activity and gather intelligence.
- Liaise with global business units to maximize overall Company sales opportunities.
- Ensure all sales administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update customer database.
- Conduct and report account planning strategies when required.
- Attend industry functions when required.
Will be valued:
- Experience on industry sector
- Knowledge on Basque