Terms & Conditions
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Rebound Electronics.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age with a full UK driving license.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include all entrants from the 08/09th of February 2022 (Southern Manufacturing).
- To enter the prize draw simply fill out the form next to the racing simulator and hit submit
- Rebound Electronics will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be for driving experience in a Mercedes-AMG GT
- Rebound’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of
- The winner will be the quickest lap posted. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen at random from the tied contestants.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if
circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Rebound regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no
correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 14 February 2022 via the email provided during subscription.
- Rebound will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the
second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Rebound reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Rebound Electronics Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2022 – Southern Manufacturing 2022
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by TLC for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via Rebound’s website and socials.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Rebound’s Privacy Notice. Limitation of Liability
- Rebound does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Rebound does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Rebound does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Rebound reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.