Account Manager – Rebound Electronics Mexico
Please note/ that this role will be based in our Guadalajara and Tijuana offices (Mexico)
Job Purpose Summary:
Responsible for account development and maintenance with the objective of maximising revenue in line with the Company’s long and short-term strategic objectives.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintain and develop a profitable customer portfolio through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ business requirements.
- Respond to and follow-up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Procure product in accordance with customer requirements and Company guidelines.
- Liaise internally in order to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise internally in order to resolve issues with both customers and suppliers including, when required, any financial issues.
- Attend and present at customer meetings, representing the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Identify and report market and customer trends.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Present and promote the Company to prospective customers, representing the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Observe competitor activity and gather intelligence.
- Liaise with global business units to maximize overall Company sales opportunities.
- Ensure all sales administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update customer database.
- Conduct and report account planning strategies when required.
- Attend industry functions when required.